The $100 non-refundable enrollment fee will reserve your place in the course. The second $100 will be collected at the time event. There will also be a $20 range fee (not included in the course).
Location: New Lenox
Please note that detailed location information will be provided after enrollment.
Date: April 24th – 25th
This is a 2 day training event. Class will begin at 8am and end at approximately 4pm.
Some simple content here about the course, what they’re going to learn and how it works. This content is just to let them know what to expect and to sell it a bit.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid FOID
- Personal Firearm
- Conceal Carry Holster
- $20 Range Fee – Not included in the Course Fee.
- Firearm Cleaning Materials
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Note Taking Material
- 50 rounds of ammunition
A few things to keep in mind
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable, unless the class is canceled by the instructor.
- Be capable of handling your firearm (locking the slide to the rear, loading, and unloading)
- This class should NOT be the first time you touch your firearm.
- At any time, we reserve the right to dismiss you from the course.
- Safety Violations are taken seriously, as is disrespectful demeanor.
- Please wear an undershirt of some kind
- We will be drawing from our holsters, and so unless you are comfortable with showing your abdomen, please wear something that can cover your skin.
- Bring all, yes all posted required materials (included at the bottom).
- Failure to do so may result in removal from the class and reassigned into another.
For pre-enrollment questions, please contact Joe Malone
PLEASE NOTE: due to the interactive nature of this course, WE CANNOT GUARENTEE SOCIAL DISTANCING, in fact, I would say that it just is not possible. If you have concerns, please do not attend the course. If you would like to wear a mask that is fine, but the instructor will not be. We will have disinfectant materials available, but again, WE CANNOT GUARENTEE SOCIAL DISTANCING. We can guarantee we have taken all other precautionary measures.