LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR
Our mission is to help you realize your business intentions through the unwavering attention to your environmental, health, safety, and sustainable solutions that provide a balance between production and overall well being of your employees and the environment.
HSS is a solid consultancy firm focused purely on the requirements and goals of our clients. We consult and provide on-site services in the following industries: healthcare, general industry – light manufacturing, general industry-heavy manufacturing, chemical, oil and gas exploration, marine, transportation, and legal team assistance.
HSS is available for consultation, design, implementation, and evaluation of results for all aspects of your company’s health, safety and environmental goals. We can help you with all your needs via an annual retainer fee or you can have pricing based on a project basis.
Our team, of health and safety professionals, holds a variety of advanced certifications. These include board Certified Safety Professionals (CSP), a Registered Professional Industrial Hygienist (RPIH), a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI), a Certified Industrial Hygiene Manager (CIHM), and a Certified Professional Geologist (CPG).
Consulting and On-site Services
HSS can assist when your company’s resources are taxed or it may be advantageous to have a third party offer objective advice on a project. Consulting services are private with all information being treated as confidential. We are experienced with the process of working through corporate attorneys to ensure attorney/client privileges are maintained. We often recommend to new clients that they consider placing HSS on retainer and pre-pay for a set monthly allocation of consulting/training hours.
- Total environmental program management for your facility
- Air quality investigations and reporting
- Water permitting, sampling and reporting
- Hazardous Waste management, characterization and reporting
- Regulatory Compliance (Air, Water, RCRA, SARA Form R, State)
- Remedial Investigations (Site Characterization, Sampling, Phase I & II)
- Wetlands investigations and delineation
- Radiation Protection/Safety Officer Services
- Sustainability Studies, Management and Reporting
Health & Safety Training
- Health & Safety Training
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour Training
- Competent Person Excavation
- Respiratory Protection
- HAZMAT Technician 8, 24 and 40 Hour Programs
- CPR/First Aid – AED